Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Greg!

So on Friday, Greg turned the big 3 0h! He has taken it pretty well so far. We started his birthday weekend with dinner at Ah-So (thanks Cassie for babysitting!) and boy was it delicious. I ate so much food I thought I would going to explode. Needless to say we ended up skipping birthday cake that night. The next morning we went out for birthday doughnuts, haircuts and new clothes for the birthday boy. We ended our Saturday with church. When we got home from church we sang "happy birthday" and ate some yummy chocolate cake. Carson loved singing "Happy Birthday" to his daddy and loved the chocolate cake just as much.
Today we continued Greg's celebration with lunch with his parents. We went to The Cheesecake Factory and once again I ate WAY too much.

I hope Greg has had a great 30th birthday. He is a wonderful husband and an amazing father and I wanted to make this weekend special for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment