Monday, October 4, 2010

It's October!

Wow, I cant believe it is October already. Before you know it, it will be Christmas! The weather here in Arizona is still hot... high 90s :( I really can not wait for the fall weather to finally get here. Until then, I am enjoying my pumpkin spice candles.
Not much new going on here. Carson and I will be headed to Maryland on Wednesday night and we will be there until Monday morning. I am looking forward to some relaxing time with family and friends. This vacation is coming at the perfect time. I need a break from stress and reality for a while. I will be sure to update when we return. Of course I am sure I will need a vacation to recover from my vacation.

I will leave you with a few newer pictures of Carson :)








Dont you just love Carson's shirt ;)
(this was a sneak peak for those who actually pay attention to my blog)

2 comments:

  1. Does that shirt mean what I think it means?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe yes it does :) ill make the big Facebook reveal this weekend I think

    ReplyDelete