Saturday, September 18, 2010

Chef Carson

This morning I thought I would make pancakes for breakfast. Carson immediately started helping. He wanted to get everything out of the pantry and cabinets. I told him to go get his stool so he could help mommy. He was so excited. We started by measuring and pouring the mix then added the milk, eggs and oil. Then Carson began stirring. He was saying "stir, stir stir" the entire time. It was the cutest thing ever. He even got mad when I took it from him so I could get the lumps out and start pouring the batter into the pan.
Here are a few pictures from our fun morning.






My mom used to make Mickey Mouse pancakes for us when we were little so this was my attempt at a Mickey Mouse pancake for Carson.


Carson enjoying his pancakes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment