Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful moms out there! I hope you had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband and son. Sunday morning Greg got up with Carson and let me "sleep" in. Then I was "woken up" by Carson running into the bedroom yelling "MOMMY!!!" and Greg following behind with a tray full of breakfast for me and presents :) Of course Carson wanted to get up in the bed with me and watch "B" (t.v.). Carson was excited to help me open my cards and presents. I opened my card from Carson and there was a Pita Jungle gift card in there :) If you know me, you know I LOVE Pita! Then I opened my card from Greg and my present. Greg and Carson had gone to Jared's and got me 4 new charms for my Pandora bracelet. These new charms have made my bracelet complete. I don't think I fit anymore on.
After relaxing for a bit, it was time to get ready for Church. This was the first time we have gone to Church on Sunday (we usually go Saturday night) and it was packed. After Church we got something to eat and let Carson play at the playground. That is his favorite part about Church. Here are some pictures of my handsome little man on Mother's Day.

Carson didnt want to take pictures


Me and my little man


My new favorite pictures of Carson


Weeeeeeeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment