Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Carson!

I can not believe how fast time has flown by. Carson is no longer my little baby boy, but now my handsome little man. He is so independent and also quite demanding. He talks so much and is learning new things everyday. I love that he is saying small simple sentences using 2 to 3 words. His new thing to say is "I LOVE (whatever he is wanting or doing at the moment)" like when he wants or is eating a Popsicle he will yell, over and over again, I LOVE CA-I-CLE (popsicle)! Just last night Greg was drinking a beer and Carson was yelling I LOVE BEE-AH (beer) for a good 10 minutes.
Carson also started talking in a silly voice. He tries to talk in a really low voice and he is just so darn cute when he comes up to me and say "Moooommy". Since I do not get to be a stay at home mommy :( Carson goes to daycare when I am working. I am so thankful to have found a place that teaches the kids at every age level. I have to give credit where credit is due. Carson knows a ton of songs, all of his body parts, all popular animals and their sounds (my favorite is when he does gorilla and elephant), can count to 10, sing his ABC's and he can even recognize a few letters (O and P).
Yesterday, Carson had his 2 year old check up. Carson is 27 pounds (38 percentile) and 34.5 inches tall (63 percentile). The doctor said he was doing great. She was amazed at how much he was talking in the room and repeating everything we were saying. She wants us to keep him on whole milk for another 6 months to a year since he is on the smaller side.
Well I think I have gushed enough about my little man for one day. Here is a picture of him on his birthday at the beach in his 2 shirt (ordered from Etsy). We are haing his 2 year pictures done on Friday by one of my close friends, Heather. I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment