Sunday, May 2, 2010

Almost 2!

It's hard to believe that my baby boy will be 2 in just 1 month! It seems like yesterday he was learning how to roll over and sit up by himself, now he doesn't sit still for longer than 30 seconds. Carson is learning so much everyday and I can't get over how much he knows. He counts to 10 (with a little help) and he sings lots of songs (Wheels on the bus, ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle little star and Itsy Bitsy Spider are some of his favorites), knows his animals and sounds, knows his body parts, and is starting to talk in simple sentences. Carson loves to play outside or "ow side" as he would say and he loves playing with his balls and cars. Carson no longer lets me dress him. He has to be the one to put on his pants and he wants to help with his shirts. Diaper changes have also started to become a struggle so I am hoping that means he is ready for the potty. He has been interested in sitting on the potty for a while now but he has only gone pee pee a few times. Maybe with me being home all summer we can start to make some progress. We will also be taking away his pacifier with in the next few weeks. I am not looking forward to it but I know it is something we need to do.

Well here are some pictures new pictures of my Almost 2 Year old!

Here is Carson sitting on his potty.


Carson put his pants on all my himself


Sitting by the pool splashing my feet at Grandma and Grandpa's house

1 comment:

  1. Wow I remember Greg posting on Facebook when Carson was born, I can't believe he is almost 2 already!! He is so flipping cute :)

    ReplyDelete