Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MIA

Sorry, I have been MIA for about 2 months. Things have been pretty busy around here. I was busy trying to get everything ready at work for my maternity leave plus getting the house ready for Spencer to arrive. I will try and re-cap everything that happened up until Spencer arrived.
The Friday before Easter, my doctor sent me to the hospital for an NST because I said that I hadnt felt much movement that day. I spent 2 hours there and everything was great. Spencer was just sleeping I guess. Easter weekend was nice and relaxing. Carson and I made Rice Krispy Treat Eggs and we dyed eggs. We went to my in-laws on Easter Sunday for a big lunch. This was the first year I "hid" eggs for Carson to find and he LOVED it. We even hid some at grandma and grandpa's house.
The week after Easter was busy. We had a field trip on Monday, I had meetings half the day Tuesday, we saw the school play on Wednesday, I had off on Thursday for a doctor's appointment and my class had field day and my mom flew in :) then on Friday I made my mom come to work with me and help me get my room organized for my sub. Friday was my last full day at work so I had a little party with my kids since I will be missing all of the fun parties that the end of the year brings. After school the staff had planned a surprise for me. I was told we had a meeting in the library. The staff had put together a HUGE basket full of goodies for Spencer. I work with some amazing people. I did have to go to work on Monday for half the day (stupid insurance) and boy was it weird. I knew that I was being induced Monday night/early Tuesday morning so I really didnt get a day to relax before Spencer arrived.

Well, mommy duty calls so I will try and post about Spencer's arrival soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment