Saturday, September 3, 2011

Busy Summer

Well, the last time I left you was to let you know that we were moving to Maryland. The boys and I flew to MD on June 28th and Greg drove a truck with all of our things. He arrived late on July 1st and we moved into our house on July 2nd. It is now 2 months later and we are still not 100% unpacked. This house is much smaller than our house in Arizona, but the space is laid out so much differently. Our house here is 4 levels (basement, main level, bedroom level and loft). It has taken some time getting used to all of the stairs. It is quite a workout! Carson loves the basement aka his playroom.
Having my parents 5 minutes down the road has been amazing. Carson loves when Mimi and Pop come over to play with him. Half the time, he would rather have them here than me. He also loves playing with Aunt Samantha and Uncle Daniel.
Now on to jobs. I am very grateful for how easy it was for me to find a teaching job. I went on 2 interviews and was offered a job the day after my 2nd interview. I am teaching 2nd grade. It has been quite an adjustment but I am sure it will get easier.
We miss our friends and family in Arizona, but we are happy to be back "home" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment