Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards!

I love Shutterfly. I have ordered Christmas cards from them in the past and I have never been disappointed. They have so many cute cards to chose from. It always takes me several days to decide. I have also made a few calendars. I made each set of grandparents a calendar of Carson's first year and my mom still has hers in a drawer.
After Greg and I were married I made a super cute desk calendar for my desk at work. I got so many compliments on it. I really should make another one :)

I just took at look through all 274 sample holiday cards to choose from and it is hard to pick a favorite. Since we havent taken our family pictures yet, it is hard to pick one to go with the colors but I am really in love with this card:



There are also over 700 Christmas Cards to choose from as well. I will be taking a look at those later on after Carson goes to bed :)

Shutterfly is giving away 50 FREE holiday cards! Yes, you heard right, FREE!!!!
Now, if you love Shutterfly as much as I do, then click here to check out this amazing offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment